Sunday, October 21, 2007

CONTEST: NAME THAT PUSSY!


CONTEST
NAME THAT PUSSY!
The New Kitty doesn't have a name yet, you can help us decide!
Submit your name choices and we will create a poll and name him based on the most popular answer.
A little bit about Kitty: Male, 3 year old, he is considered DHM (this was the description given by the place), he has been around children and other dogs before. He has a motled coat of black and brown, he's somewhere between a long hair and a short hair. Currently he enjoys hiding in any open closet while attempting to avoid his housemate Stoli, you'd swear they way Kitty tries to avoid Stoli it's like they met at the bar last week, tricked and were then shocked to see each other at a party the following week.
CONTEST
NAME THAT PUSSY!


Submit your choice today via comment you could already* be a winner!
* Rules: Entry must be via comment on the blog "Whats A Boy To Do - Are you sure you want to know" at http://whatsaboytodo.blogspot.com No other means of entry are allowed. Mutliple entries are allowed, multiple entries do not increase chances of winning. No purchase necessary to play. Contest for Phase I ends on SATURDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2007 AT 11:59:59 PM. After all entries are collected a blogger poll will be posted at same site with an ending date of SATURDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2007 AT 11:59:59. The name with the most votes will be considered the winner of the contest. No prize will be delivered to the winner other than the smug indignation to tell your friends that you won a contest to name a cat owned by two gay boys in Chicago. Winner assumes all taxes and duties that may be involved with contest to obtain said prize, sponsor offers no compensation. You also give up the right to bitch if the general poll decides your name is crap! Owners have final say in naming rights.

17 comments:

gammagoblin said...

"Gamma", a crap name for a blog alias but a great cat name! :)

CanadianSwiss said...

Well, if he tends to "disappear" a lot, why not call him Presto, or another magician term. Just make sure the name you choose is a short one.... You don't want to start calling out something like "Abacadabra" ;)

Mr. Urs said...

Timid Tiger

Anonymous said...

I like Presto!

The Sour Kraut said...

In keeping with the theme of the dogs name, how about "Kitty Cocktail"?

"Skyy" or "Zygo" (vodka brands)

Or, something stronger like "Roofie"?

The Big Finn said...

I walked by a bar today called "Momo", and I thought it would be a good name for a pet.

I'm going with "Momo"!

h said...

Call him Helmut.

Wayne said...

My choices.....
Motley,
Zoe,( my favorite!)
Scratches,
Jeremiah,

He's such a cute kitty! (I would never call him a pussy! eck!)

Andrea Knapp said...

I like

Atticus (the catticus)

or Aesop.

Andrea Knapp said...

or Achilles coz it's always around your ankles.....

Rob7534 said...

He reminds me of a cat I had when I was younger. It was a SHE cat, and we called her Pinta (pEEn-tha) because she looked like someone had painted her. Spanish for painted.

Or seeing how he likes to hide in closets and avoid the other kitty like she knows all of his secrets, you should name him Larry Craig. In honor of the Senator from Idaho.

Jelly said...

How about a nice Mexican name, "El Gato Furrizales?"
That's my favourite.
Otherwise, I suggest "Finnegan, Keats, Jasper, or Dave."

Brettcajun said...

I would name him after another furball... "HOMER".

Rich said...

I'm naming my next cat "joey" I just think it's a great name. I dont drink alcohol, so I can't think of a great name to go with Stoli.

Anonymous said...

Calicky (the kitty)

proun. KAL-licky

I think it has a nice ring to it

Anonymous said...

"Closet" would be a fun name.

5 of 9er said...

Vermouth.