Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm Finally A PRO!

No, I'm not a professional hooker yet, I'm still waiting for my diploma in the mail for that!


I'm finally a Pro at Wii Tennis!


A month ago I bought a Wii and a new Cellphone. I love the new Cellphone and I LURV the new Wii.


We have had people over every weekend and even several school nights to play Wii. When we had our big Husband Hunting Safari the TV room was converted to the Wii Stadium and it was filled the entire time.


But last night I broke the first elusive level of Wii Tennis - I became a Pro! Everytime you play the computer you either gain (or lose) points based on whether you win (or lose). Once you hit 1000 Points you're considered "a Pro". Last night I was able to get over the elusive plateau and hit 1000 points and become a PRO! And it only took me 45 games against the computer to do it!


But damn, now my shoulder is killing me. I tell ya, these sports related injuries really hurt!

3 comments:

CanadianSwiss said...

Congrats! Does that mean we can start nick-naming you Roger Federer, now??

The Big Finn said...

Hopefully there's no Wii Greco-Roman wrestling. Just stick with the tennis!

Michael Lehet said...

CS - You can call me whatever you want, just don't call me late for dinner.

TBF - ooohhhh....I didn't even think of that!