Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Good & The Bad

The Good: You walk into Dunkin Donuts and they know what you're drinking.
The Bad: That must mean that you go in there often enough that they actually recognize.

The Good: You walk into Dunkin Donuts and they know what you're drinking.
The Bad: That must mean that you always order the SAME Thing!

The Good: You walk into Dunkin Donuts and when you step up to the counter your drink magically appears before you even get a chance to order it.
The Bad: When you get back to your desk and finally put the straw into your Large Iced Hazelnut with Cream and Sugar you realize that it's Plain Coffee with Cream ONLY!

The Good: Sure, mistakes happen.
The Bad: You're too tired to walk down 4 flights of stairs and back across the street to bitch about how they totally fucked up your morning because you really had a taste for iced hazelnut and instead you got this crappy plain coffee flavored coffee insted and there was no goddamn sugar in it so it actually tasted like coffeecomplain about it because you haven't had your caffeine yet.

But hey, I'm awake now, are you?

7 comments:

delmer said...

I don't have to place an order at my McDonald's anymore. I walk in and they punch up an Egg McMuffin, Fruit & Yogurt Parfait and Extra Large Diet Coke.

The Big Finn said...

Of course I'm awake. It's 11 p.m., and I've had two coffees and two double espressos today. I'm kind of winding down now, so I guess I'll just have a cup of decaf before I go to bed.

Anonymous said...

this has totally happened to me before! Have you tried the iced coffe from McDonalds? It's actually pretty good :)

Michael Lehet said...

Delmer - I love McD's parfaits!

TBF - Go to bed!

Tony - I have it's really good, but the DoubleD is literally right across the street! Those bastards!

The Sour Kraut said...

Are you going to see Lucy Lawless - Xena, Warrior Princess - in concert?

Anonymous said...

How about a nice cup of tea?

Rich said...

doesn't dunkin donuts have the best coffee? that's what I've heard somewhere.