Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Don't ever complain again

About your spouse spending too much time in the bathroom.

THIS woman actually spent two years sitting on the toilet without moving.

Two Years, that's 730 days, 17,520 hours, 1,051,200 minutes - perhaps she was trying to see what a million was actually like.

Apparently she had been sitting there for so long that the skin on her buttocks had grown AROUND the toilet seat, can you imagine?

The interesting thing (as if sitting on a toilet for 2 years isn't interesting enough) her boyfriend brought her food and water EVERY DAY!

I would hope to god that if I sat on the toilet for 2 years my boyfriend would do more than that...but perhaps he figured that if she was sitting on the toilet she wasn't bugging the fuck out of him.

I can only imagine what that's like, I mean I get bored after finishing my business, I can only hope that she had some great reading material.

3 comments:

Ms Mac said...

"Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled."

Well, she sat on the bog for two years without moving, her legs are atrophied and she has a toilet seat attached to her ass. I'm no doctor but.....

The Big Finn said...

WOW! I hope they had more than one bathroom!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad there aren't any pictures available of this freakiness.