Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Just Announced: Seven New Sins

Oh thank god, the Pope has just announced that there are seven more sins that we can commit.

I'm so excited, as I've already run through the old sins it's been getting rather boring lately. Running through them again and again - it's sort of like watching the same TV program over and over again until you know the words, pitch and nuances by heart and then you're repeating the program but the TV isn't on.

The new sins include:
- pollution,
- violations of the basic rights of human nature” through genetic manipulation
- drugs that “weaken the mind and cloud intelligence,”
- Social injustice, the imbalance between the rich and the poor.

So which sin are you gonna tackle first?

7 comments:

Ms Mac said...

If being on the poor end of the social imbalance is the wrong end then I'm already committing that sin.

But I'm too busy working my way through the original 10 Commandments to make time for more sinning. I just can't covet my neighbour's wife, as much as I try. Have you seen her?

CanadianSwiss said...

I'll tackle the drugs... Waiter?! Another glass of wine, please.

Andrea Knapp said...

Er.... if I've done three of the four does that mean I'm bad? Like, REALLY bad?


*how do I make this anonymous*

Jelly said...

I'm trying to figure out a way to commit all of them in one go.

The Big Finn said...

Well...at least that fucking Pope didn't say that I can't say "that fucking Pope"!

Antipodeesse said...

Ooh Michael, are you inviting me?

Ice John's World said...

Guess that even Pope needs to come up some new advertisement idea to promote the religion.