Thursday, March 06, 2008

There's a new joke over there

Check out my newest post on The Joke Reader

A little background on this joke. I've been telling this joke for at least the last 15 years, and I've probably been telling it exactly as I do here for the last 10 years.

This is my Mother's favorite joke, and she makes me tell it to all of her friends.

Funny though, I hardly tell this joke to anyone other than my mother's friends.

It's like that movie "The Game" with Michael Douglas...it's only really good the first time because you don't know what's going to happen...but every time you watch it later, you still know how it ends.

So, ENJOY!

3 comments:

Ice John's World said...

LOL! Now I have to be careful when anybody down here in Florida to tell me "my, how nice!"

Andrea Knapp said...

See, why can't my American accent be like that?

Mickle in NZ said...

Lovely stuff, I have such a huge happy grin on my face