Saturday, August 16, 2008

Saturday Morning TV

Since we got rid of cable earlier this year, I am now forced to watch Saturday Morning TV.....when I was a kid it was all cartoons - now it's all sit-coms for kids...I guess you could call them kid-coms!

ABC is the king of Kid-Coms, with That's So Raven (which is my most favorite), and that Suite life thing with those creepy twins that were the little kid in that Adam Sandler movie - Big Daddy......but this morning I actually watched Hannah Montana.

I know, I know, you figure that since I did that Miley Cyrus song I would be all into HM (that's what the kids call it)...but I had never really seen the show before.....it's a little strange and the whole premise is shaky to me...but I guess it makes sense to kids.

I had no idea that Miley was Hannah and the only difference is a wig, I guess it's like Superman and his glasses....people just never put two and two together, and chose to believe what they want.....

I figured that this would give me a perfect reason to post my Miley Cyrus video for you, in case you missed it before.



I just released my lip dub of Rainbow Connection by Kermit the Frog and while I was on vacation I filmed another one. It's probably going to be the best one yet!!!! So keep your eyes out for it.

6 comments:

The Big Finn said...

My question is...

Why does Miley yell all the time???

Andrea Knapp said...

I agree with TBF! She has a voice like a foghorn and it's LOUD!

I don't mind the Suite Life and That's So Raven is pretty good too.

I like being at yours and watching those House and Home type shows early mornings......

David said...

I loved Saturday morning cartoons but then I left for two years of catechism and when I came back nothing was the same anymore. "What's this? Computer animation? Power Rangers?"

Nice to see StevieB said...

You even picked up Miley's gum chewing while singing thing.

Pete said...

i highly recommend "DeGrassi:The Next Generation". it puts most of the American crap to shame.

SharkBoy said...

Great job. I especially love the street scenes.