Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I am SO out of here!!!!!

No, you haven't done anything to offend me, that's not why I'm leaving.

I'm heading off to spend some quality time with my parents and sister in Pennsylvania.

The only problems are:
- My parents don't have internet access, thus no web surfing, updating Examiner or checking email
- There is no cellphone service where my parents live, thus no having to answer the phone

But, I will probably be able to get some Text Messages out.....which means that you can follow me on


AND



Click on either of the links to go to the respective pages to keep up with me and find out what's going on!
We'll see you next week!
p.s. Oh yeah and I'll let you in on a secret....I'm going to be working on my new Lip Dub while I'm there!

6 comments:

jefframone said...

Do your parents live in the middle of a field? The wilderness? No Internet? No cell phone?!? How will you survive!

Michael Lehet said...

Oh yeah, they're way out there. At night when you turn off the last light....it's pitch black!

I'm looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

We'll miss you.
Can't wait for the new lip sync!!!!!! Any hints at what that song will be? I was listening to "Leavin'" by Jesse McCartney and thought you would make a great lip sync to this.

Take care and come back to us safe and sound.

Ice John's World said...

Have a nice visit to your family!

Pete said...

awww....i'm gonna miss michael's entries for those days. have fun in the boonies.

Anonymous said...

Relax!