Monday, October 16, 2006

Breaking Up

Oh no, don't worry, The Boyfriend and I are not breaking up, I just wanted to get your attention.

So are you in a loveless relationship? Are you tired of your current lover? Do you hate confrontation? Well if you answered yes to these questions you need to check out this website:

http://www.ubreakup.com/

The great folks over there have made it easy for you to break up with your lover, all you do is select a breakup message, enter your name and a phone number your message is delivered right to your soon to be ex-lover!

I was going to try this out as a joke on The Boyfriend but then I thought better of it!

4 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

OMG! You TOTALLY had me going there.....

Michael!

Xmichra said...

WOW.. the things that people do!!

Kat said...

Wish I knew about that a couple of months ago.

I hate confrontations.

Karen said...

A good site to keep in one's back pocket!