Friday, October 20, 2006

I've seen it all

You know how people always say "Oh I can't leave yet, I haven't seen it all"

Well guess what....I've seen it all!

Go to YouTube and search for keyword: SMOKE

I can't believe that there are actually videos of people smoking....just smoking. Not eating and smoking...no just smoking....not watching tv and smoking....no just smoking.

My most favorite though is this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPxVRXM0Haw

Smoking....and no audio!

Genius!

***UPDATE - Five minutes later**** Oh my god, I'm so confused. Check out this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Dave019

He's got several videos and they're all of him just smoking. AND the fucker has like 16 ratings on each of them....I'm so confused....I think I need to go to bed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people really are confused in their lives, let me explain... there is a comment by ShooterMcGavin on one of those smoking vids "lmfao gay people deserve to die...get aids you fucking loser". Now fair enough you might say, thats just his opinion, well then, I'd love if he'd explain wtf he has this video uploaded!? Fucking idiot...

Michael Lehet said...

You're so right Gamma, it's confusing.

Xmichra said...

see.. the "art" is that of a quickly dying man being taped. At least that is how I see it. You sit and wonder WHY are you doing that! And they aren't thinking about it at all. Very strange.

But i wouldn't go about documenting.. that seems a little retarded.

CanadianSwiss said...

That IS strange!

Andrea Knapp said...

It's nasty is what it is!