Monday, October 23, 2006

Guilty Pleasure

I have a confession to make....I hope that you won't think bad of me when you find out what I have to tell you.

I only watch it do it once a week and it's not like I go searching for it, it just happens. I only go to it when everything else is old and boring. For some reason it intrigues me, I don't understand it.

It's not like me at all to like those things, but for some reason, which I can't undestand, I'm drawn to it, like moths to the flame.

I hope that I can stop with this obsession, if my friends found out they would truly ostrecize, laugh at me and whisper about me at parties.

How can I stop watching this SHOW

Oh I know, it's because I don't watch Sisters and Brothers and when I press the down arrow button on my remote instead of up it's one of the first programs that comes on. I think it's the boobies.

3 comments:

ads510 said...

hey, i watch girls next door too...i can't help it, they just make me laugh. and boobies are always a plus.

Andrea Knapp said...

You know one of them has a younger sister who is like 14 or 15 and they did a whole show on transforming her into a Claymate, oops, I meant playmate.... or is it a playgirl....?

Mad innit?

Anonymous said...

I don't know what it is about that show--the oddness of the situation--the empty heads--who knows. But I watch it too, and if my friends found out, I'd never hear the end of it.