Monday, October 09, 2006

Do you hate the "C" Word

You know the word I'm talking about....there are only so many words in this world that can be described as "The X Word" (replace X with a letter i.e. The F Word).

Now granted, I LOVE the F word, for some reason it has invaded my normal everyday language, I don't feel well unless I get to use the F word at least once a day, even better days are when I get to use the F word in a sentence like "F you, you F'in F'ers" but alas I digress.

So do you hate the "C" word? You know the word I'm talking about, it really is one of the foulest words out there....well if you sometimes feel as though someone really deserves the C word you could instead call them a Squaw.

According to the Coeur d'Alene Tribe in Idahoe, Squaw refers to female genitals...wow, did you know that? I had no idea!

So now when you get really pissed off at that lady in front of you, instead of spewing out the worst of the worst words you can instead call her a squaw and feel just as satisfied.

Here's the story

6 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

But really Michael. As disgusting as the 'C' word is, Squaw just doesn't have the same good "after you call someone the 'C' word" feeling about it.

Now I'm going to be thinking of a bunch of other words to use in it's place......

Ms Mac said...

I'm afraid I'm going to have to admit that I always get a secret thrill out of using the C word. It's just so naughty.

But why? It's only a word. The F word has lost a lot of its shock value, the C word can only follow suit, right?

Michael Lehet said...

You're both right.....I guess the way I feel is that if I've been "driven" to the point where I need to use the "C" word then I should get some satisfaction out of it as well!

Ms. Mac - You're right, it's just a word. The F word has totally lost it's "shock" value, so perhaps we should start working on the C word! You start....

Anonymous said...

It's just another swear word in Ireland. Alright, it's still probably the worst but its used quite freely and surprisingly to outsiders, used by a lot of women.

Kat said...

Ack! They use the word Squaw several times in "Peter Pan", think the guys at Disney knew that??

I love the "F" word too. And I've used it in sentences very similar to yours. I have to watch and not say it in front of my kids though. ;)

Rob7534 said...

What? Cock?