Thursday, October 05, 2006

Don't worry I'm still gay

Wow, everything has been kicking my ass lately!

All is well though, it's just been so overwhelming the last month or so, actually it's been a whirlwind since the beginning of August when Andi and I went to Madison.

I just wanted to let you know that even though I've been super busy I'm still gay!

The Boyfriend and I are going to NYC in November (I'm so excited-more about that later though), and today we bought tickets to a show! Actually it's the second set of tickets that we bought, we bought tickets months ago for A Chorus Line and today we got tickets for Company. I know both revivals, go figure! See, I'm still gay.

I'm really looking forward to the trip, the last time I was there was 1989 almost 1/2 a lifetime ago, wow that's pretty sobering! Damn, I'm old! But even more exciting than the trip is that I'm going to get to meet up with a long lost relative - how much fun will that be?

So anyone have any tips for NYC? Where to go? What to do? Anyone want to give us a tour while we're there? Honest we're not hillbillies, just ask Andi& Stella

4 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

I've only been to NYC once before for St Patrick's Day and it was a short weekend. BUT, it was enough of a good weekend to put NYC as #2 in my list of fave places in America (that I've visited), Chicago being #1

So, see as much as you can. Go do some Soprano sight seeing..... I would. In fact, when we go again, I told G I want to drive around the 'burbs. See where people live and stuff liek that.

And no, we aren't Hillbillies either! :)

ads510 said...

we had a dinner at Bobby Flay's Bar Americain that was absolutely amazing. (and its close to the theater district)

The Big Finn said...

I can't give you any tips because...I'VE NEVER BEEN TO NYC! Imagine that!!!! I've been to so many places, but NYC has eluded me.
I'm sure you'll have a great time...whatever you do!

Anonymous said...

Not to worry, Michael! I'll get some of my NYC friends to suggest a few places. For one, Lips is a fun restaurant. Another quieter setting is Therapy. More later... oh, and I'm looking forward to your visit too! - Cuz