Friday, October 06, 2006

Oh My God, I'm on the Internet

***UPDATE*** I hate the f'in Internet....of course the ONE day that something exciting happens to me is the ONE day they don't post a blog entry....I swear I talked to Norm....We talked about Fall and Halloween....oh well....

I was perusing through my list of blogs today and on one of my regular reads I found a link to Ring My Bell.

Basically you call number between the hours of 11:00 am PST and 12:00 pm PST and have a chance to talk one on one with the days "host", well just as I was reading the post the clock flipped over to 1:00 CST - which meant that it was 11:00 am PST, could my luck really be with me?

So I called the number.....I pressed 1 to agree that I was over 18...and I got connected to Norm Korpi! AND I was the first caller, can you believe that shit!

Don't ask me who Norm is, I don't know - it says he was on MTV's Real World which means I'm 37 and he's probably 22...but we chatted about Halloween Costumes and a few things going on in Chicago...he seemed really nice!

I guess it'll be there for a while so go check me out....I'll post the permanent link later when they post it.

Thanks to KB for the link - btw, KB & his BF live in Chicago - KB knows The Boyfriend and KB's BF lives in my neighborhood....yet we've never met - how twisted is that?

4 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

I see Buck Angel as one of the people who you could call.......

Didn't you and Dave introduce me to Buck Angel? hhhhmmmmmmmm Quite sure you did....

The Big Finn said...

Korpi = Finnish name. Imagine that!

Anonymous said...

Nrom was actually on the first season of Real World, in NYC. So, he's closer to our age. He was one of my favorites. :)

Ms Mac said...

Michael, I can't find you!!! Whiney whine!!!

Also, are you guys even speaking English in these comments?