Friday, October 27, 2006

Somethings Coming

This week has been so crazy, well not just this week, the last few months. First I moved back in August, then we had the whole death in the family thing, then The Boyfriend moved, suddenly it's Halloween and it's time for a Housewarming Party!

It's a bittersweet weekend in Chicago, The Amazing Andi is making her regular trip to Chicago, and the boys are all a twitter....the only problem is The Boyfriend is going to New Orleans this weekend to perform for a Circuit Party. He's really sad that he's not gonna be able to party with Andi.

I'm a little concerned though, I think people are starting to talk, Andi and I have seen each other once a month for the last three months.....we've got to stop this because people are starting to question my sexuality, I'll have none of that! The great thing when Andi visits is when we go to all of my "regular" haunts everyone looks at us and thinks "What's he doing with a girl?"

I guess I'm a lot more gay than I thought!

6 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

Oh Michael.......... I'm leaving in 2.5 hours....

I'm excited!

And I love that the boys are all a twitter. But over me or the great party you'll be having on Saturday? :)

But at least I'll see Dave before he leaves. Won't I?

and you'll always be gay in my eyes!

Mr. Urs said...

I'm definetely questioning your sexuality. There is a Circuit Party and your obviously not going.

Karen said...

Ooooo ... have fun, but not too much, 'cause then we'll be jealous. Happy Housewarming/Hallowe'en/Andi's birthday!

Xmichra said...

I ditto karens comments... hehe...

Have a great time guys! And even though the boyfriend doesn't have a blog (or i have no idea about it) i want to see pictures of this circut party!

Ms Mac said...

Ugghhh. I'm not very jealous.

CanadianSwiss said...

Have a great time and I do hope that we'll see pictures of all parties!