Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hollywood Update

Oh yeah, I know you all come here looking for your Hollywood Update!

Apparently Nicole Ritchie (mis-spelling intentional) has been partying like a rockstar, popping Vicodin, smoking pot, drinking booze and driving! Go Nicole. Speaking from authority, it's fun to party like a rockstar...but geez, can't she afford a driver?

Also, that skank Angelina Jolie didn't "intend" to break up the lovely pairing of Jennifer Anniston (mis-spelling intentional) and Bradd Pitt....uhm, yeah right...you hooker! I can't belive that she is only AJ is only 31 years old...oh my god, I feel like an old cow right about now. The best part of AJ's story is when she says "...it was clear he was with his best friend, someone he loves and respects.” Well all I can say is better hang on AJ because if he did it to fab Jennifer, what makes you think he's not going to do the same thing to you? hmmmmm

Thus ends your Hollywood Update!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! you don't like Angie? I do. Much beter trade than that horse faced Jennifer. lol...

Michael Lehet said...

It's not that I don't like Angie...it's just that I think she's a whore!