Friday, December 08, 2006

WHY?

Why do I do it? I don't know....maybe because it's Friday....and it's been a hellacious week at work...I conducted more than 20 Web/Conference Calls this week, acted as the "emcee" at our Holiday Party last night, I'm losing my voice from doing all of the conference calls, my buttons are falling off my new coat, it's cold here, I don't know why I do it...but I just ate a whole box of these things:

And not the measly 4 pack like the picture...I ate the jumbo size....with 15 of the fuckers!

What did you eat today that you regret?

5 comments:

Kathleen... said...

Jalapeno flavored Blue Diamond almonds...half a can....for breakfast. [ugh]

Ms Mac said...

A burger and a kebab and salami sandwiches and a tonne of chocolate.

I cazn't help myself at the moment.

The Big Finn said...

Hey...we ate some wasabi and soy sauce flavored Blue Diamond almonds that Mrs. TBF brought back from the U.S. a couple of weeks ago - we had them with our cocktails on Friday evening and they were very tasty.
Actually, no regrets...
We really watch what we eat during the week, and then we just eat whatever we want from Friday evening until Sunday dinner. Yes, we're fairly disciplined, but keep me away from nuts of any type during the week; if I eat one, then I'll end up eating a pound of 'em.

CanadianSwiss said...

A huge piece of Tiramisù for breakfast!

The Big Finn said...

Go, CS, goooooooooooooooooooooo!