Friday, December 29, 2006

Party Time

We're having a little New Year's Eve gathering here at Chateau Jimmy & Michael, so it's time to make up the iPod part playlist.

My iPod makes me sad sometimes, whenever I get new music I have to take old music off. That's a very difficult thing for me to do, I want all my music all of the time, wherever I go! I never realized how much of an impact the iPod would have on my music listening. Before I would listen to the same CD over and over and over (literally see HERE) but now my iPod isn't big enough.

I've got 11,374 tracks on iTunes, that's equal to 31.6 days and 46.64 gigs worth of music. So there are 24 hours in a day so 31.6 days x 24 hours = 866.4 hours divide that by 6 listening hours per day, that's equal to 144 listening days and considering there are on average 20 business days per month that's 7.2 months worth of listening to music non-stop, I don't think I'll ever be able to do that, that's almost 40% of the year.

Damn I need a bigger iPod!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. i only have the 2 gig one.., and it's already filled. one day. yep.

Anonymous said...

"Damn I need a bigger iPod!!!!!!"

We all feel like we need a bigger one from time to time Michael heehee :)

I got a 60gb creative Zen m3 player 2 years ago. I thought I'd never fill it. Now I have over 120gb of music and it dawned on me that youre better off having a smaller player because you'll never be able to *ahem* fit it all in :) you just have to keep your playlist tight! That one was unintentional, honest :)

Anonymous said...

I am visiting via The Sour Kraut and wanted to share my iPod woes with you (here) and I'm wondering if you read Kevin Charnas? I think you might like him - especially the evolution of his halloween costume series.

Anonymous said...

What? It's Tuesday and still no update on the soirée?