Thursday, December 14, 2006

Your Astrological Signs Tells How Bad of a Driver You Are

Apparently a study was done comparing people's astrological sign to the number of tickets and accidents they've had.

Here's the list according to InsuranceHotline.com

12th place & the best drivers - Leo
11th place - Gemini
10th place - Cancer
9th place - Virgo
8th place - Capricorn
7th place - Sagittarius
6th place - Taurus
5th place - Scorpio
4th place - Pisces
3rd place - Aries
First Runner Up - Aquarius
Grand Prize Winner - Libra

Great, I'm an Aquarius (and admittedly I am a bad driver, but I've only been in one accident and had one speeding ticket more than 10 years ago). The bad news is The Boyfriend is a gemini - I'll never hear the end of that!

So what sign are you? Does it relate to your driving?

7 comments:

Ms Mac said...

I'm Taurus. Not so bad and not so good. I think that's appropriate for me.

Anonymous said...

I'm Leo and don't trust statistics, hence I prefer to be driven.

Andrea Knapp said...

I'm only #5? I think someone should call my insurance company and tell them so they can reduce my already astronomically high rates.......

Michael Lehet said...

All I can say is "OH MY GOD, I'm a worse driver than Andi AND Ms. Mac? OH MY GOD!!!"

Gomad - I think I like your style of thinking!

The Big Finn said...

I'm a Virgo. I'm actually a pretty safe driver, even though I drive myself hard, and hang myself up wet!

Anonymous said...

I am a virgo too, and i am fairly cautious. Mind you, i have only been driving for two years now.

Anonymous said...

12th place & the best drivers - Leo

YAY I WIN

Except I can't drive and don't have a license or anything.

(never needed to learn in the UK, and it kinda scares me now)

- Ditsy