Friday, December 08, 2006

What's up with people?

What is going on with people....especially the supposed "Stars"

Poor Lindsay Lohan can barely write an "adequite" letter to express her concern with the country because obviously, she has "such an impact on our younger generations, as well as generations older than me." Poor Lindsay Oh yeah, and Al Gore's really not sure who she is.

Then we've got Wesley Snipes being arrested for Tax Fraud, and Lou Diamond Philips on probation and doing community service because he popped his live-in girlfriend. It's sad because they say he's "best known for starring in La Bamba" uhm, hello...he also did the King & I on Broadway.

Even worse we've got a mother in Dayton, OH who was just booked for murdering her baby, oh yeah...she killed her baby by putting in the microwave - WTF?!?!? What did she think it was a bag of Orville Redenbacher's popcorn? I understand the whole Dayton thing, but why didn't she put herself in the oven instead (no offense to those of you in Dayton, I'm just kidding - I've been there, it's a pretty town).

But really.....what's going on with people...I guess they forgot that it's Christmas Time...oops, I mean Holiday Season!

1 comment:

Andrea Knapp said...

Michael; I used to live by Dayton and let me tell you, living there can make anyone put themselves into the oven.....

Not so much a baby but.......