Friday, April 20, 2007

Blogger Weekend

Oh my goodness, this weekend is going to be a whole lot of fun and it's all Blogger related!

Tonight is my recording debut on The Loopy Fruit Audio Network, I'm nervous and I hope I don't sound too gay...notice I didn't say 'sound gay' I'm just worried about sounding TOO GAY! They usually post on Mondays so as soon as it's up I'll let you know so that you can hear my angelic and melodic voice.

That's just Friday Night....Saturday is looking to be a stellar day as well. TBF is in town from across The Pond and he has arranged a lunch date with the Fabulous TSK & TMS, I can't believe that we're finally going to meet in person. I have had the distinct pleasure of meeting TBF & Mrs. TBF, but this is the first time for TSK & TMS!

I was telling my walking buddy that I was meeting up with some Blogger friends, the conversation sort of went like this:

Me: I'm so excited, I'm going to meet some people from the Internet
Him: Are you going to have sex with them?
Me: Uhm, no, you can use the internet for other things you know?
Him: Really? I had no Idea...
Me: Yeah this guy I know TBF who lives in Switzerland is coming to Chicago and I'm going to meet up with him and some of his friends TSK & TMS.
Him: TBF? TSK? TMS?
Me: The Big Finn, The Sour-Kraut and The Medium Swede
Him: Oh ok, all those letters make it sound like a social disease. I'm sure you'll have a blast!

People who don't blog just don't get it do they?

3 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

They don't get it at all!

I haven't met anyone new for ages though (even though I am so totally looking forward to seeing you next Friday) so I'm thinking a newbie is called for. Somewhere warm though. Britmum lives in Phoenix so I'm thinking she's next on my list.....

God that sounds bad.

CanadianSwiss said...

LOL! I guess all those acronyms must sound really strange to many people. TBF seems to be bringing bloggers together. We'll be meeting Colon Blow and Mrs CB in May.

I'm sure you'll have a great time! Give my regards, will ya?

The Sour Kraut said...

Michael...you're WONDERFUL!

Great meeting you and looking forward to many future get-togethers.