Wednesday, April 25, 2007

I'm officially an "Issue"

I was perusing through my Stat Counter this evening and came across the most bizarre link that came to my blog, ever!

One of the great thing about having a Sitemeter or Stat Counter is that you can track how people find you....was it from a friends blog...did they search for dirty words......did they just type in your web address? I think it's cool......I've been getting some hits from Loopy Fruit in the last day or so...but today I got the most bizarre link.

Someone came to my blog today from Issue Barometer, but more specifically from the Crisis Alert Center.

Somebody from Romania came to me today because of the post I made on Monday about not having Chinese Food for Dinner. In that post I made reference to a few name brands like (fuck) Coke and (fuck) Diet Coke and (fuck) Dr. Pepper. Apparently my use of the word (fuck) as a joke must have triggered something out there in the great blue yonder to alert the folks at Romanian Coca Cola HQ that there was a malcontent blogger out there....and it's Crisis Time.

Now I don't know if I should be flattered or not....what if I had been bad mouthing the brand? Would they have tried to assuage me? Would they have tried to stop me from continuing my rant based on what I had to say......Or perhaps they would try to buy me off by giving me some free coupons to enjoy their tasty delicious beverage.

Have I found a new way to get corporate attention? Please send me some free coupons for Coke, Diet Coke and Dr. Pepper, I would love you forever and ever.....oh yeah. I need a new car so Fuck BMW & Porsche, just in case their reading.

8 comments:

Mr. Urs said...

I Fuck Aston Martin!

Michael Lehet said...

Yeah I agree with you Gomad - fuck Aston Martin!

Jelly said...

Fuck mansions and yachts!

Michael Lehet said...

Yeah Jelly - Fuck Mansions and Yachts and Aston Martin's again.

Bobby The C said...

Fuck a mute Jessica Simpson!

Toño said...

and I thought he ment I fuck like Aston Martin, but

Fuck Maserati!

The Sour Kraut said...

Frick the Toyota FJ Cruiser.

(not a big fan of women who swear) ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jelly too - fuck mansions and yatchs!

Michael, as usual, you are very entertaining!