Monday, April 16, 2007

Katie & Peter on E!

Last night while I was watching The Girls Next Door there was a commercial for a new program on E! - Katie & Peter

Who the F*&k are Katie & Peter?

I never liked getting hand-me-downs from my sister when I was growing up and I'm really tired of getting Britains hand-me-downs now. First it was "were getting" Posh & Beck's. Who decided that we should get them? No one asked me.

From what I've heard, the UK is over Posh & Beck's and that's why they're coming to the US? Why oh why did they ever write that poem - "Give me your tired, your poor,Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free"? It just doesn't have the same ring now does it when it applies to worn out tired has beens?

Now, we're lucky enough to be "getting Katie & Peter?" Again, no one asked my opinion!

When I first saw the commerical I was like "oh hey, who's that hottie." Apparently she's a skank and he's a former boy band member or something. Granted he's good looking, ok, he's really hot! And she has big boobs, but they made the mistake of letting them talk, especially Peter.

Uhm, Peter could you please just keep your mouth shut and just stand there...oh yeah and the same goes for you Katie. I know my fair share of Brits, but why is it the famous ones always have high pitched whiny voices? I know my voice is high pitched, but I'm not whiny....really I'm not.....I'm not whiny! It just ruins the whole illusion when you see this really buff guy - and you know he's str8 - and then he opens his mouth and just ruins it all.

I'm sure Posh & Beck's will be your bestest friends. I hope we're tired of you soon.

9 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

Michael, if this doesn't make you wanna vomit, I don't know what will.....

Jordan and Pete.....

Fan-fuckin'-tastic

They apparently sang this at their wedding which of course, you SHOULD google.....

Ms Mac said...

Ahhhhh, Jordan and Peter. Well, we've been getting your shitty hand-me-down poor excuses for sitcoms since tv began so it's about time the UK got their own back.

Oh, did that sound bitter?

Andrea Knapp said...

Not bitter at all, however, 2.5 men isn't THAT bad.........

I doubt they'll last long. People have trouble understanding me and I talk properly! I'll give them a week!

The Sour Kraut said...

I don't want to get in the middle of what's happening above my comment but, I must say, the BBC version of The Office was FAR better than our American version.

Andrea Knapp said...

I don't want to enter an argument here *enters anyway* but Oh No It WASN'T!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Here is a picture of Peter at the height of his "fame" ie being famous for his washboard stomach and singing a bit. He later went on "I'm a celebrity..." and met his future wife the glamour model Jordan, aka Katie Price.

I wish I knew less about them than I do.

Note to self, leave the trash-mags to Ms.Mac!

Michael Lehet said...

Oh Andy - I think I pulled a Ms. Mac & an Andrea by saying "I think I wet my knickers." when I looked at that picture (and I don't say that as often as they do.)

Note to self - find more pictures of him.

Ms Mac said...

Oh Andrea, 2 & 1/2 Men is dreadful! And it hurts me to have say it because I always thought I would marry Charlie Sheen.

But, when it comes to The Office, I think to begin with, we didn't expect much from the US version. It's a very different show now from the UK version and I enjoy both of them, equally. Did you know the French have made a version of it too? I'd love to see and Aussie version myself!

The Big Finn said...

I had to click on the link; I thought you meant Kate Moss and Pete Doherty.