Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm all nervous


nassau0407_11
Originally uploaded by mhansenfoto.
Isn't this a beautiful picture? Well I didn't take it.

I'm meeting up with the guy who took this picture Saturday morning to go to the Botanical Gardens and take some pictures.

I'm a little nervous about meeting someone from the Internet, I hear there's all kinds of weirdo's and stuff out there...and really that's the last thing I need.

No, seriously though, I bought a new camera and I really want to learn how to use it I had such a fabulous time a few weeks ago with Andrea and George that I want keep at it.

So if I don't show up Sunday to post, send out the dogs!

5 comments:

Toño said...

If ever we will send "The Boyfriend" directly from England, do you know who? Of course not...Well specially to look after you if you woulb be kidnap JAMES BOND, yes Mr. Daniel Craig...:)

But do not let you catch because of this.

I wish you lern a lot and have fun... (I am a real ZERO in making pictures, but my angel does it very professionally)

Andrea Knapp said...

Michael I hope you have a blast......

But take your Mace.

OK?

Mrs. TBF said...

Hey..you met TBF from the internet and hopefully don't think we're weirdos!!!
Just joking>

Michael Lehet said...

The difference is....I already knew everything about the blogger folks I've met.....Flickr folks are COMPLETELY different.

The Sour Kraut said...

Make sure you take a picture of the Flicker guy first. When the police find your belongings, they'll have their first clue to what may have happened to you.