Monday, May 14, 2007

Say it ain't so Ty Pennington

So apprently I am the LAST to know, as usual, but Ty Pennington of ABC's Extreme Home Makeover was arrested last weekend on suspicion of DUI.

Say it ain't so Ty......you were drinking and driving? In this day and age? Couldn't you call a cab? Or even more so, couldn't you have called a Car Service.

There is no reason that you should be drinking and driving.

Mickey Mouse is rolling over in his grave and I'm sure there are a lot of pissed off people at ABC/Disney.

So now it makes me wonder, when I see you yelling and screaming on Extreme Home Makeover - are you sober? It has always seemed strange, and annoying, to me that you run around with a megaphone screaming at people. I tell you, if you did that to me, I'd punch you in the nose!

But really Ty. Next time you get all boozy, call a cab!

You can read all about it HERE

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I always took him for more of a tweeker than a drinker.

Michael Lehet said...

My point exactly! With all of that yelling and screaming....

The Sour Kraut said...

What's a tweeker?

Michael Lehet said...

Someone who does Crystal Meth.

Anonymous said...

Here, here!

Whats Crystal Meth?

Bobby The C said...

Ty bugs the crap out of me. He and the rest of the Pseudo home show stars are merely using this as a star vehicle. Not that I wouldn't if I had the chance but still.

The yelling is just to much.

Michael Lehet said...

Andy (and I'm sure TSK) you can read all about it HERE

Andrea Knapp said...

All these rich people that drink? What, they can't afford a limo? or someone who can drive for them? That would be my first thing.

But Ty is so bloody annoying with the megaphone.

I too want to shove it where the sun doesn't shine!

Anonymous said...

having only see the show once (its not a regular on aussie tv), but having seen Ty on Leno or some other chat show - my first impression was "serious mental health issues - prob bi-polar" which the drinking wouldnt help. oh well another "star" falls to earth.

Anonymous said...

heyyyyy giv ty a break! yeah he shudnt of bin driving but evry1 makes mistakes. hes an amazing guy hu dus a lot of work 2 help peeple. how can u say hes annoying? hes funni and gorgeous and i luv him. he can scream wiv a megaphone in my face any day!!