Monday, May 07, 2007

Rachel from Friends was a Ho!

I never watched Friends that much when it was "On The Air." I watched it enough to know who was who and who was funny and what was funny (Fat Monica is hilarious) but I never really followed the storyline from week to week.

I never realized it until an episode the other night when Rachel was starting to date Joey that I reazlied how much of a Ho she really was. Rachel slept with almost every male character on that show except for Gunther and Chandler...oh yeah and Tom Selleck.....although I would have slept with him if I were her.

Rachel slept with the Paolo the guy upstairs, she slept with Ross, she slept with the Secretary Guy.

I always thought that Rachel was the good one, but in actuality she was the Ho and Monica really WAS the good one!

10 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

and you JUST figured this out? Michael Michael Michael......

You do know that Kramer was the neighbor in Seinfeld? and that Sam slept with Diane in Cheers?

You know that at least don't you?

Huh?

Michael Lehet said...

Sam slept with Diane? OMG, now it makes all the sense in the world.....

Andrea Knapp said...

or was it Woody that he slept with? or did he get a woody when he slept with Carla?

Oh now I'm all confused Michael! Thanks!

Michael Lehet said...

Andi - You're so very welcome. I'm glad to have been of service.

Ms Mac said...

But what about Phoebe, she had a new boyfriend nearly every week.

She had the best boyfriends too; Charlie Sheen, Hank Azaria, Alec Baldwin, Sean Penn. Did I mention Charlie Sheen was in a naval uniform and Hank Azaria was a hot geek? Rowr!

Andrea Knapp said...

Poor Ross, getting sloppy thirds, fourths, and the rest.......

Michael Lehet said...

Oh Ms. Mac - you're right! All of them were Ho's except for Monica who held onto her flower.

The Sour Kraut said...

Monica was the friend I could relate to. I am very much like her. And Charlotte to from Sex and the City. Yup, I'm a good girl. Not cool and a good girl.

Michael Lehet said...

TSK - you are SO Cool....but I was afraid to meet you, afraid that I'd be too brash and hurt your sensibilities.

The Sour Kraut said...

Nah...you were great!!!

You paled by comparison to TBF ; )