Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I've got to be the worst person in the world

About 8-9 months ago, I found out that a friend of mine works at the same place where a former co-worker of mine works.

I told him that next time he saw her to tell her hello and to give her my email address. Well a few weeks went by and eventually I forgot about it.

So today, I decide to clean out my Hotmail folders. I mean now that they give you 250 MB of storage I've got all sorts of crap in there. Well wouldn't you know, I found an email from my former co-worker! Somehow I had a filter set up and it moved it to another folder and I never read it.

I feel TERRIBLE, I'm going to blame Hotmail though, I'm sure they have shoulders big enough to carry it. Please, I don't want to really get started, but perhaps I'll rant.

No comments: