Tuesday, April 12, 2005

What is up with MSN Groups

Ok, what's going on with the MSN Groups, it sucks!

I've used Yahoo Groups before and they're fairly intelligent....but msn groups just plain sucks. (Yes I know it's supposed to be capitalized, but I don't feel like they've earned it yet).

I had set up an msn group about 3 years ago and it was ok, just some pictures, some links, some files.

So I finally decided to actually USE the group. So I go through all my emails, get all the details together, write the letter, and press send.

Well now more than 24 hours later, the people that I sent the invitation to, still have NOT received it? WTF is up with that.

I thought that email was pretty quick, easy to send, even easier to receive. So I told some friends, well maybe you should check your spam filter, perhaps it thinks it was spam (you know how those ISP's love to "filter" out other ISP's email). Nope, not there.

So I decided that I would try sending invites to myself, well it's about 12 hours later now for that and.....again, still haven't received them.

WTF is up with that?

No comments: