Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Pet Peeves

So who doesn't have a pet peeve? I've got lots of them, but basically they all revolve around one recurring theme: why are people so stupid?

I grew up in the country (WAY out in the country) and now I live in the great metropolis of Chicago. It's amazing how rude people can be, how inconsiderate people can be, all because they're thinking about themselves. Why can't people wait their turn?

I almost got hit by a car this morning because the jackass wasn't paying attention. He was trying to take a short cut (which really isn't a shortcut during rush hour - you try making a left turn against traffic), and I'm crossing the street (within my right) and he totally runs right in front of me, to the point where his window is down and I can see he's got a f*(king box of Dunkin' Donuts in the seat next to him. So he's trying to take this short cut and basically cuts me off and has the nerve to raise his hand and say "sorry".

The other thing that really bites my a$$ are those people who try to right lane you. You know they ride in the right lane on the freeway up until the point they have to merge and they force their way into traffic? Don't these people know how to wait?

I was in San Diego a few weeks ago, and I decided to go downtown, it was rush hour so I knew I'd sit in traffic, and I did for about 45 minutes, but you know what was funny....I was in the correct lane to make a left turn, but the traffic backup was caused by all the a$$holes who ran up to the end of the lane and forced their way into traffic.

::::WHEW:::: I'm glad I got that out...I'm done...I'm finished, no more....

My boyfriend always tells me I'm going to have an aneurysm, but I tell him no, I don't hold it in...I let them know how I feel and then I move on : -)

1 comment:

Andrea Knapp said...

See, I'm the opposite...... I keep stuff in till I explode.......

But any kind of bad driving is just not on......