Thursday, April 21, 2005

Well, who's gonna know?

So my boyfriend asked me last night "have you told anyone that we said 'I love you" at which point I told him I had (I told my best friend J) but I didn't tell him that I posted here.

In fact, I haven't told any of my friends that I've started a blog.

Why is that? Well it's not because I'm going to trash them or anything (that's not my style) but I just sort of wanted to be anonymous a little bit in this big world of ours.

But just because I haven't told my friends, doesn't mean that I don't want them to know. I've actually given out a few clues to finding this, but they're sorta hidden. I've included it on some profiles I have here and there, but it's nothing blatant, something you have to look into and then go "ah, there it is."

I guess I could answer my boyfriend next time he asks and say "well yes I have told someone, Ii've told the world!"

No comments: