Wednesday, April 27, 2005

I've seen it all now

I'm not a religious person by any means. I don't go to church on a regular basis, well I never go, not even for Easter/Christmas, etc.

I don't consider myself religious or spiritual per se, it's a little difficult to define as I'm not an atheist or anything on that side of things either.

But I was checking out other users blogs and I came across a link to

"Die Saved"

I don't want to talk about it, but go take a look.

It's just disturbing, or am I alone?

3 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

You are SOOOOO not alone.

I'm just sat shaking my head, stunned.

Burninghair said...

*cuss mumble mumble cuss* Have they posted the alternative? …if you don't die saved... go to hell, go straight to hell, do not pass go, do not collect $200… burn in eternal damnation, tortured and plagued.

Maybe I should start a new blog called “Die A Sinner.”

Ms Mac said...

Those crazy Christians. Never fail to make me shake my head.

What was wrong with the What Would Jesus Do? bracelets?

Personally I think the whole idea of those wristbands for every cause should be binned!