Thursday, April 21, 2005

Oh My God!

I'm sitting here playing a game online, when I should be packing, and I'm listening to the news, yeah like I'm sure I'm not the only one who does that.

But they just had an article on the news about a penguin at Brookfield Zoo (Zurita) who's mate had died. Penguins mate for life (they just told me) and she found a new love (Gazpach). You go girl.

And they had a baby! Double, you go girl!

But then the daddy decided he didn't want to be a daddy so he rejected the baby.

Which leaves the poor mama penguin to raise the baby on it's own.

We officially have the worlds first "Single Parent Penguin Family"

You think I'm kidding, she's applying for benefits tomorrow, it's gonna be on the news.

Seriously though, it is happening (up to the welfare thing), here's proof.

No comments: