Friday, February 23, 2007

A Blogversary

Today is my Two-Year Anniversary of blogging!

Wow, I never thought that I would have kept it up for this long, really I didn't.

It's been an amazing two years. If someone would have told me two years ago that I would have friends ALL OVER the world, I would have totally not believed them.

One of the great things is that I've had the chance to meet some wonderful and special people in real life, such as:

That Ropey Old Bird - Andrea
Her Amazing Husband
Mr & Mrs. Mac
Mr. & Mrs. TBF

Thanks to everyone who stops by everyday (or at least once a week) and leaves comments - you know who you are! Blogs are pretty cool aren't they?

So thanks for a great Two Years, here's to Two More Years!

Oh yeah, and if you haven't been over to visit The Boyfriend, check out his new Blog - The Boyfriend Says dot dot dot if you've had the amazing opportunity to meet The Boyfriend - you know that's not overstated!

2 comments:

CanadianSwiss said...

Happy Blogversay, Michael. It is an amazing tool, isn't it?! I never thought I'd meet so many people, either.

gammagoblin said...

May you blog for another 2 years, and then 4 years after that! Then 8 more and 16 more after that.... then another 32.... The exponentiality of this comment could consume one if they were not careful! :)