Sunday, February 25, 2007

V-A-C-A-T-ION

I feel like Sandra Dee when she sang that Vacation Song...oh wait that wasn't Sandra Dee.....it was one of the blonde chicks from the 60's though, I know that much.

I'm currently at the Happiest Place in the World - well I'm actually about 2 miles from there, but close enough to smell all of the happiness, with my Parents and my Sister. Got here yesterday, and fortunately got out of Chicago before the big storm hit. It was so hot today that we couldn't stand to sit by the pool, we had to go back to the condo and sit in the A/C.....

We did get some wirelss internet access today, but it's $23 for 3 days, can you believe that? I'll post some pix if I get a chance, I'm taking a ton of them.

Hope you're staying warm where-ever you are!

6 comments:

CanadianSwiss said...

Hope you are relaxing and enjoying the sun and warmth. Looking forward to seeing the pits :)

Andrea Knapp said...

Oh Michael....... I'm so jealous.

Not because of the weather, but of where you are at! I *heart* Disney...

Oh well. Can't wait to see the pictures!

Karen said...

Hurray for vacations! Enjoy yours and make sure to entertain us with lots of stories.

The Sour Kraut said...

Don't forget to check out Universal Island of Adventure. It's the best theme park in Orlando.

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to that teenager who got smacked by Tigger? Remember that? To be on the safe side, stay away from teenagers and Tigger. And tigers.

Michael Lehet said...

CS - You did mean piX right? Although if I would have known I would have taken more pictures w/out my shirt on!

Andi - Disney was fabulous, but then you know that already.

Karen - Oh you have NO Idea!

TSK - We were going to go to Universal, but at the last minute changed plans.

Jane - I saw the videdo and I think the kid said something to him. I wish I would have been able to stay away from teenagers!