Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Britney Spears - An Update

OMG - I will never be a Hollywood reporter like this will I?

I'm sure you've heard all the craziness surrounding Britney but I just found out some more exciting news.

She just checked herself into Rehab - AGAIN!

You probably already heard that she shaved her head last week. The only good thing that came out of that is we can now confirm that the carpet matches the drapes!

Also during that hair cutting episode she got some tattoos.

And last week it was reported that she was in Rehab - For A DAY!

Oh poor Britney - did K-Fed have that strong of a hold on you? Or are you just Crazy, like that song you sang a few years ago?

My how the mighty have fallen - er, I mean the wealthy, she was never mighty.

4 comments:

Ditsy Bint said...

A little something to think about ....

http://www.ditsy-bint.co.uk/node/490

The Big Finn said...

Who would have thought that K-Fed would end up looking like the more fit parent in the child-custody battle?

CanadianSwiss said...

I hope she stays longer than just a day this time.

Andrea Knapp said...

You know.....

They are saying that she shaved her head because K-Fed was asking for drug tests to be done as part of the custody issues and though her urine may finally be clean, her hair wasn't - and you know how drugs show on your hair stem for like weeks - I know this from work thank you very much........ anyhoo, that's why they are saying she shaved her hair.

However, most reports here are now saying that K-Fed is being a stand up guy and is all concerned and not just in a financial way either.....

Huh. I'm sure Michael the reporter will be telling us all this news next month eh Michael :)