Monday, February 12, 2007

Get Sum Dim Sum


Round and Round
Originally uploaded by Michael_L.

It's Dim Sum Time again!!!!

Click on Flo's bellybutton to see all of the pictures from last year.

Every year I try to organize a little trip to Dim Sum - in the middle of winter. This weekend we're doing it again, we have a blast eating gross food and watching people eat gross food.

Typically we have a lot of different things, but we sorta stay within limits, you know like the bbq pork buns are to die for, they're my favorite of everything. Then's there the dumplings and the rice balls and egg rolls, tofu, shrimp balls and seafood dumplings...oh yum.

I think that I'm going to get and eat the chicken feet*(**)....have you ever eaten them?

* taken from Ms. Mac without permission or authorization.
** I'll take a picture to prove it.

4 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

What happened to the diet you and Jimmy were starting?

CanadianSwiss said...

Somehow, I don't like the thought of eating chicken feet. Reminds me of voodoo.

Ms Mac said...

You don't get my cricket joke and I'm completely lost with the chicken feet reference.

Michael Lehet said...

Andi - I have no idea what you're talking about?

Ms. Mac - LOL! I guess we're even!