Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Yes, it's true

Yes, the rumors you heard are true....some of these famous people also share their birthday with me, aren't they lucky!

Birthdays today include:
- The "Sultan of Swat," George Herman Ruth, in 1895
- Ronald Wilson Reagan, our 40th U.S. President, in 1911
- Joan Lucille Olander, in 1931 (known professionally as Mamie Van Doren
- Television personality Tom Brokaw, in 1940
- Attorney Aaron Burr, in 1756. Burr, our third U.S. Vice President killed Alexander Hamilton in a duel and was known as a traitor, although he was never convicted. Joseph Priestley, our Northumberland neighbor, died on this date in 1804.

In case you were wondering, I'm registered at Bergdoff's, Nieman Marcus and Toys-r-Us!

13 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Ooooh! You're up! Happy birthday!

This video was originally for James but we want you to enjoy it all for yourself today!

xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mate, have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Michael - We hope you're having a great birthday. Set up your quikpod to take a picture of you getting your birthday spanking!
Stay warm...

Karen said...

Hey! It's your birthday! Happy Birthday to you!

Kat said...

I picked a good day to come by. Happy Birthday! :)

Mr. Urs said...

Happy Birthday, lucky boy!

It's not from me (I found it on the net) but it's cute. See here

ads510 said...

Happy Birthday! Unfortunately my little one won't be sharing a bday with you, as she is still holding my womb hostage!!

CanadianSwiss said...

Happy Birthday, Michael! Hope you had a wonderful day!

Michael Lehet said...

Thanks everyone for the comments, I feel like a whore putting my birthday out there like that : -)

Gomad - Love the video, I wonder who made it?!?

Jelly said...

Happy birthday, happy birthday!!!

Bob said...

Happy belated!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Michael!

WOW, you look so good for your age! {giggles} You're the best.

Hugz,

~David

P.S. I saw your hottie downtown this morning after the elevated commute! I didn't know we worked so close together!

Unknown said...

Happy belated day, fellow Aquarian!