Thursday, February 22, 2007

Now I REALLY have a reason to hate Sandra Oh

For some reason Sandra Oh has just annoyed the fuck out of me.

I never really had a reason other than that I found her annoying.....I was never really able to put my finger on it other than I thought she was annoying.

**SPOILER ALERT - For 2/22/07 Episode***

And NOW on Grey's Anatomy I really have a reason to hate her. It's HER fucking fault that Meredith is alive.

WHY oh WHY couldn't she have just let it go.....she's dead...like Anna Nicole, I bet they didn't work that hard on poor Anna did they?

If she would have just kept her big fucking trap shut, Meredith would be having dinner with her mom right now and that would be the end of the show.

I find it rather condescending that we're supposed to believe that 5 minutes after she's revived that she starts talking........I was half expecting her to tell everyone that she was ready to meet them all out for Margarita's in 20 minutes!

I have watched TOO many years of ER to know that when you come out of a death stupor the last thing you do is have a great big conversation!

Why Sandra Oh....Why?

** UPDATED: thanks to Jane Gavin for calling me out as giving away what happened - sorry Jane! So now I'm an asshole AND I'm offensive....I just need one more for the trifecta!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, just found your blog. You should have had a warning about the Grey's spoiler. I haven't watched my TiVo'd Grey's yet. I am ruined now because I know that Meredith lives. The only thing that kept me going this week was the hope that they would kill her off. And now... you, a blogger-stranger, have crushed my hopes and dreams. FOR SHAME!!

Anyway, love the blog. Thanks for the smile.

-Jane

Unknown said...

Oh MAN that was funny! I'm still chuckling.

Maybe people can almost die some more so we can see more of Kyle Chandler and Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Yeah, but they brought DENNY back, if only for one brief hour. I'm still swooning. Jeffrey Dean Morgan is one big ol' hunk of burnin burnin love.

Michael Lehet said...

Herb/Alex, I totally agree with you on the Denny part!

KB said...

I agree - the whole thing was weird. I knew she wasn't going to die, but the reason she came back was because Cristina needs her? My, isn't that contrived.

The Sour Kraut said...

Was there ever any question that the person the show is named after would live?

I agree, the entire episode was stupid and unrealistic.

I'm much more interested in Addison and Alex hookin' up.