Monday, May 19, 2008

A Bowl Full of Fruit

Well the boys at Loopy Fruit have done it again, if you can believe it.

They invited me back on their show - I know they're just gluttons for punishment aren't they? They're such clean-cut boys and I feel as though I corrupt them everytime I visit.

In a matter of 30 minutes we talked about Target, The Pope and Cunnilingus, fortunately I kept the swearing to a minimum and I confessed to finally being a Teenage Girl!

So if you'd like to hear a little more of the madness behind the Man check out the latest Loopy Fruit episode

HERE

I of course sound as gay as ever, so you won't be disappointed, and you'll be glad to know that I am now the leader in being a guest on Loopy Fruit.

Go check it out and leave comments for the boys - maybe they'll ask me back more often. I could be the Paul Lynde of Loopy Fruit and shout quips from the center square!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a delicious peach of a guest on Loopy Fruit, dear Michael! Thank you for joining us!