Thursday, May 15, 2008

We just let them figure it out

I found this most hilarious website Postcards from you Mama


My favorite one so far is the one entitled Wedding

Hi Son,

We already sent the response card to your uncle but try calling him or Amy and try asking if you could bring a friend to the wedding. You are about the same age and you played with her while you were kids.

For your second question, we usually just let them figure it out. Just wear a appropriate outfit and I like your hair shorter like last time. Being gay i genetic, maybe Dad’s side, and we will always love you and we are very proud of you. We are just glad that God gave us two wonderful children.

Love,
Dad and Mom


My parents are the same way. It sorta makes me wish that my parents were on the internet, I'm sure that I could supply my own website! And if my Mom knew what a blog was, she'd be all over it!

No comments: