Friday, May 30, 2008

Oh what a scare!

OMG, I just went to YouTube to do my daily checking of my videos.....and when I clicked on one of them it gave and error and said "We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

WTF!

Thoughts of last year when they deleted my account for showing one little man penis started shooting through my mind....had my IML video "offended" someone? I tried to mark it as "adult" or whatever, but there doesn't seem to be any kind of setting that you can put on it.

Then I checked some of my other videos.....FUCK....same message. OMG, was YouTube in the midst of cancelling my account in realtime? I started checking email, did I get a warning? Gmail, YouTube email...nothing.

So I gave it a rest, just a few minutes really, came back and the same thing. But I could still get to my profile. Do I start making a list of my contacts and subscribers and friends?

Finally after about 15 minutes all of my videos came back online....whew thank god!

I don't think I could go through that again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew! I need my Michael Miley fix again!