Thursday, March 30, 2006

I can't believe it

6:59 PM CST - Britney Spears is on Will & Grace.

I've got to watch this to see how bad she is. I'll report back in 30 minutes!

7:13 PM CST - Oh my God Britney is so BAD!!!! Wanda Sykes is FABULOUS!

7:27 PM CST - Thank God there's only two commercial breaks!

Britney was terrible...I couldn't figure out if she was trying to be a dumb blonde or a dumb Southerner? She had this really bad accent (which I think is her real voice) but she was trying to act all like a stupid blonde. She had one good line where she "comes out" to Jack, but what would have been funnier is if she would have tried to act when she delivered her line but I know that's a lot to ask for.

Wanda Sykes on the other hand I think is wonderfu. She is one of the best "straight man" Comedians, especially up against Karen...she was the best part of the show. I was hoping she'd be a regular but one time only.

You know I'm sorta glad that this is the last season for W&G, I don't think it's as funny as it used to be, which is too bad. It's still a good show but it's really Jack & Karen not Will & Grace.

3 comments:

Kat said...

I saw Brittney on a commercial doing a really nasty accent. We don't talk like that down here, I promise! She's making fun of her own heritage. That Bitch.

Jack and Karen crack me up. It isn't a show that I watch regular, but I catch it occasionally, and they always get me laughing. Will and Grace are a bit sappy. At least I think so.

Andrea Knapp said...

I watched it this morning, and she was sooooooo bad. But I cannot stand Wanda Sykes either.

Sorry Michael.

Michael Lehet said...

Andi - At least we share our hatred of Britney...that should be enough : -)