Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Stupid Post Office


Postcards from the edge
Originally uploaded by Michael_L.
I seriously think that the post office is totally screwed up.

Finally after weeks of getting taunting emails "did you get my letter" "did you get my card" and every time having to hang my head in shame and say "no I haven't gotten it yet"...I went to the Post Office and what was there but a cornucopia of letters.

Postcards

Envelopes

There was even a question mark next to "The Boys" which means that the post office is finally doing their job.

I coming to the realization that they never opened my po box when they said they did....but you know what, it's working now!

I can't tell you the excitement of going to the post office and opening that little box and seeing something inside of it! What joy.....

So now we've got some posing to do this weekend....thank goodness I'll have visitors that will be able to assist.

4 comments:

Xmichra said...

I am so glad you got your card!!! Can't wait to see the boys in action this weekend!!

Kat said...

I didn't see mine either and I sent it AGES ago.

CanadianSwiss said...

Mine there! YAY! Look forward to the boys posing ;-)

Karen said...

Had I know that it would take six weeks for my card to arrive, I would have made it a birthday / Groundhog Day / Ides of March / St. Paddy's day card as well. Perhaps I should send my xmas cards now as well! Ha! Glad to see that it finally arrived safely.