Thursday, March 16, 2006

I'll get you my pretty.....

and your little dog too!

Check out this LINK **** UPDATE**** Here's an Update on the story

Apparently this woman got arrested for DUI (Driving Under the Influence) and Child Endangerment but apparently that wasn't good enough for her.

I guess the poor lady doesn't like to drink alone, so she let her Chihuaha get drunk with her as well.....now ain't that a great pet owner and mommy?

I had friends that used to have a pom and he used to love to lick a martini glass (after it was empty) but it was nothing more than that.

I can just imagine this woman making herself a martini and then making one for her dog too. Come on Toto, Oprah's boring today, let's get drunk instead and then go pick up the kids!

What was reported yesterday was she was on her way to pick up her kids....well now it's come to to light that she had her son in the car and another child, ergo the 2x child endangerment charge.

5 comments:

Rob7534 said...

That is so bad! If she doesn't want to drink alone, can't she just go to a bar?

Mark said...

What a fuzz about nothing. Poor woman, I just heard she's innocent. The chihuaha confessed being the initiator of the drinking party and promised to pick up the kid from school. Unfortunately the chihuaua was too drunk to drive...

Rob7534 said...

HA! Orange!

Anonymous said...

hehehe... orange that was funny!

The things people do. I know a friend that used to give 'hoots' to thier dog. Seriously, the dog was more of an addict than the girl i think.

Michael Lehet said...

Yeah I bet the dog was doing Jaeger Bombs too....I've heard those Chihauha's can't hold their booze though.