Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What happened

I always thought that Yanni was such a hottie.

Now I'm not into long hair on guys AT ALL....but I do like moustaches, and with Yanni the moustache was enough to offset the long hair. Has anyone ever seen him without his shirt on? I sort of think that since he's greek he probably only has the facial hair...why is that? Guys that have tons of facial hair sometimes never have any body hair....that's just creepy.

Well apparently Yanni (aka Johnathan Yanni Christopher) was arrested over the weekend due to a domestic dispute with his 33 year old girlfriend. Yanni is 51 so that makes an 18 year difference. Poor Yanni, the years have not been good for him. Check out this link to see a current picture!

6 comments:

gammagoblin said...

IMO I think he looks a lot better now actually.

Andrea Knapp said...

I was TOTALLY going to blog about this today!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that's too bad for poor soothing sound Yanni. Though I never thought he was 'hot', he has beautiful eyes.

ps ( have you got your mail yet?)

Kat said...

The years have been rough on him. He looks a bit like a drunk in the new picture.

Rob7534 said...

I thought he was married to that chick from Dynasty?

Ms Mac said...

Euurrrggghhhh! Yanni? You and Andi are sickazoids!

Hehe! Although, I do think he looks better with a bit of age on him. When he was younger he just looked like an old man trying to look young with that long hair. I so don't like long hair on men! The only exception to that is Dave Grohl looking a bit scruffy with his rock do.