Monday, March 13, 2006

The Visit

Well there's no way that I can put to words what happened this weekend! Wow is the only thing that comes to mind.

As you probably know Andrea & George flew up to meet us, I don't think they knew what was in store but took it all in like the troopers that they are.

I can't do justice by putting it in a post so I'll point you to:

Andi's Version of What Happened

Michael's Pictures of the Events

Andi's Pictures of the Events

That's all I'm gonna say since I had to sign that silly confidentiality waiver!

5 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

Hey, it took my lawyers hours to come up with that confidentiality agreement, less of the silly!

But yes, WOW is all I an say too!

Karen said...

What? No video? It's coming right?

Kat said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

Rob7534 said...

What fun! I'm such a loser for not making time to spend w/you guys while Andi was in town!

Great pics!

CanadianSwiss said...

Looks like you had an excellent time. Always fun to meet new poeple, isn't it? Loved the pictures (yours and Andi's).