Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6 - 6 - 6

Do you suffer from Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia? Well if you do, you'd better go back to bed.

What blog would not be complete today without mentioning the date of June 6, 2006.

Everyone is saying that it's the sixth year of the new milleniuum but didn't the milleniuum start in 2001, which would mean that 2007 is actually the sixth year?

I sure hope the devil is as confused as I am!

I didn't wak up early enough to catch 6:06:06 6/6/2006 on the clock, did anyone else? I was fast asleep at that time so again, the devil didn't get me. But then again, I wonder what time zone the devil lives in because that time happens 24 times a day....geez, that's not very exciting is it?

They were saying on the radio this morning that the Maternity Wards in the local hospitals are going to be empty today because all of the mommy's wanted their babies pulled out yesterday or kept in the oven until tomorrow. Who knows perhaps we'll have a real live Damien now.

4 comments:

Michael Lehet said...

You're absolutely correct Publius, thanks for stopping by and commenting!

gammagoblin said...

:D Regarding what publius said... I heard this story on the radio over the week and just felt very sad for child, he's going to be battered in school! lol

Michael Lehet said...

Gamma - Wow, seems as though that lady went to a lot of trouble.....but she just barely got him in there at 6:59 am, I would have figured after naming him Damien she would have had the baby at 6:06 am....oh well.

gammagoblin said...

The devil's in a rush; a lot of evil to be doin!