Thursday, June 29, 2006

I think I just turned into a woman


My new "corkboard"
Originally uploaded by Michael_L.
People have been telling me for years that I'm woman! The way I talk the way I act, the way I carry my murse but I've always nay-sayed those words.

Well I think I crossed over that border today....I bought "cork squares" to put on my studio wall.....at first I was just going to put them all together and make one big one when this voice in my head said "Why not do something artistic?" I think it was that fucking Martha Stewart, that bitch!

Oh wait, that's right, you bet I thought all about the big "renovation" I was talking about here.

Well I didn't, I'm not ready to do the "final" reveal yet but here's a teaser. In fact I think I might show you the other rooms first because the whole house was affected by the move.

So maybe this did work out?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe, woman r not, that is a fab idea :)