Sunday, June 18, 2006

Happy Happy Birthday!


Happy Happy Birthday!
Originally uploaded by Michael_L.
It's The Boyfriends birthday today!!!!

The Boyfriend doesn't read my blog often, but the one "concern" he has is that I refer to him as "The Boyfriend" sort of like "The Lamp" or "The Table" and I told him it was only because it made it much easier on the audience if I referred to him as such instead of having to constantly remind people who he was.

So with that said, I'll still refer to him as The Boyfriend (with capital letters) but let it officially be known that his name is DAVE!

Happy Birthday Dave - I love you - and I'm so happy that you're in my life!

4 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dave!

Kat said...

Happy Birthday Dave

Tati said...

Dave, hope you had a great day!

CanadianSwiss said...

Happy belated Birthday, Dave! Hope you had a wonderful day!