Wednesday, June 14, 2006

McDonalds = Promiscuity


McDonalds = Promiscuity
Originally uploaded by Michael_L.
This morning when I got the Red Eye (a local hip paper that they tried to sell last year for $.25 but couldn't do it so now it's free) there was a "post-it" type note on the front of it. Every now and again they'll have these on the fronts of the paper as a type of subliminal advertising....plus it sticks out because it's on the front cover, whoo hoo!

Apparently McDonald's is assuming that you're a promiscuous whore and that you're planning on waking up with someone different every morning.

Thanks McDonald's....you really know me!

Da da da da da....I'm hatin' you

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. that's just taking the availability of advertisment too far! yeish... next they will have a "missed supper cuz you were banging your mistress? ba da ba ba ba "

Rob7534 said...

HAHA! I hate their stupid Mcwakeup call commercials on the radio as well!

As if I'd want to eat that crap first thing in the morning!

Actually, I wouldn't mind eating their fries anytime at all.

Andrea Knapp said...

I'm sorry. After watching that 30 dyas thingy about that guy that ate McDonalds all the time, I haven't eaten McDonalds since and that was nigh on over a year ago....

I'm sticking to me guns!

CanadianSwiss said...

Haha! Thank goodness I have you to keep me updated on all the fun advertisements ;-)